Clifton District Office, Bristol
Listed Building Redevelopment

This former school building, built in 1850, sits in the Whiteladies Road Conservation Area as one of Bristol’s more memorable Grade II Listed landmarks.

Retention of the historic fabris is paramount in its redevelopment which is planned to include internal renovation to bring the dilapidated internal environment to modern habitable standards to ensure its continued presence.

Minor additions are planned to improve disabled access and allow the building to function in a more flexible way for future occupants.

Negotiations with English Heritage and the city’s Listed Building Officer have begun to develop a conservation strategy in line with the development proposals.

< Special < IMAGE >